Página Inicial » Convidados
SAKHER AL QAHTANI
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), King Saud University , Saudi Arabia;
- PhD in Oral Growth and Development (Dental Age Estimation), Queen Mary University of London;
- Diploma in Forensic Odontology, Oslo University, Norway;
- Certificate of Appreciation, American Society of Forensic Odontology, in recognition of my efforts in the advancement of research in Forensic Odontology, USA;
- Member of: British Academy of Forensic Sciences; British Association of Human Identification; American Society of Forensic Odontology; American Academy of Forensic Sciences; International Association of Forensic Odontology; International Association of Forensic Sciences; International Association of Dental Research; Saudi Dental Society; Arab Association of Forensic Odontologists (Co-Founder and Vice President 2013); Co-founder and deputy chair, Forensic Odontologists for Human Rights International Group; Saudi Forensic Society;
- Research Activities: Major area of research interest: Dental Age Estimation: Methodology and accuracy across populations, Identity and Human Rights, Child abuse and Neglect, Human Identification Algorithms and machine learning, Special Needs Dentistry and Medical Emergencies in the Dental Clinic.